Review Limelight Photography at WeddingWire

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Happy 60th Birthday Stavros!

Michael's dad turned 60 last night! I was mostly hanging out and enjoying the party but I did capture a few shots. It was a very relaxing night at the pool and a great time to spend with friends and family. Stavros and Michael's whole family are Greek, so guess what - there is always delicious food!

Here is the birthday boy:)



Men - always have to compete on everything! This is Michael and my dad - competing to see who is taller! Let's be honest - they are both short:) But Michael takes him by an inch!


My dad made some yummy stone crab claws:)



My dinner plate - yes I finished all of it!


Michael's Aunt Ouernia made homemade mini cheesecakes.


Homegrown hibiscus flower also from Aunt Ouernia.


My mother-in-law Kathy's famous greek salad.

1 comment:

ELA RAVELING / NEOART said...

Happy Birthday Stavros!
mmmm yami food I am sure Katy's Greek slat was great like always.