Review Limelight Photography at WeddingWire

Friday, April 25, 2008

Kim and Adam's Wedding

SO besides having fun in Marco Island last weekend we did also work!!! Although Kim and Adam are such a pleasure to be around it was more fun than work:)

First we spent a blissful evening cruising around Marco Island for the rehearsal.



The wedding was held at the Marco Beach Resort. This beautiful hotel is one my most favorite places to photograph. THe hotel is right on the beach and Jade and the rest of the staff are SO wonderful to work with!!! Here are a few of our favorite images from the night.














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can shoot even with the sunburn :) I think they look good. I love Marco Island I want to go there again... this time no pool before the wedding ha ha

Rebecca Zoumberos said...

True!!!! I was in so much pain and I am STILL peeling!!!!