Review Limelight Photography at WeddingWire

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Congratulations Tina and Tom

Have I ever mentioned how much I love my engagement sessions...I always have so much fun getting to know my bride and groom.  Tina and Tom where so GREAT to work with, it was like hanging out with old friends.  The location was Lettuce Lake Park in Temple Terrace and it was a beautiful day!  Here is what Tina wrote to me later that night after our session and then after a sneak peak, Thanks Tina for your kind words!!

Hey Christi,

I just wanted to tell you how excited Tom and I are about the photos. We absolutely LOVED working with you today! I'm so glad that we chose you for our photographer. Thanks so much for being part of our day. We really can't wait to see what the engagement photos look like and also what shots we get out of the wedding.

Thanks so much!
Tina & Tom

Oh my gosh Christi! THESE ARE AMAZING! I absolutely love your composition and style! The one picture of Tom with me blurred in the background makes my heart melt. Seriously those are all beautiful - you are so talented!

Thank you so much for sending us a peak! I can't wait to see the rest of them.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 comment:

Rebecca Zoumberos said...

Love the sun flare and I love the last one with all the lines! Christi you are so talented at helping the couple feel comfortable and at ease in front of the camera!