Review Limelight Photography at WeddingWire

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Platinum Paper

Our brides continue to amaze me! I was fortunate to meet Kimberly and Paul and cover their wedding this weekend at the fabulous Marriott Marco Island. I will be posting soon with a preview of their wedding images, but I had to share some of these right away!

Kimberly told me she was making her own wedding invitations and I knew they would be fabulous because she is currently working as a graphic designer. But I was completely blown away! Each invitation even included a crystal-studded starfish broach hand attached to a satin ribbon. She has created a custom invitation company called Platinum Paper which I know is going to just totally be successful!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These eye-grabbing invites set the mood for the amazing decor in the ceremony, reception and lounge-style after party. Everything was pulled together through the vision of Award winning celebrity wedding planner Tiffany Nieves from Dream Design Weddings.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: