Review Limelight Photography at WeddingWire

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Alissa and Matt

It was a beautiful weekend for a beach wedding. Alissa and Matt's ceremony and reception were held at The Waterside Inn on Sanibel Island.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

2 comments:

Rebecca Zoumberos said...

Christi these are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Anonymous said...

Call me sentimental, but I LOVE beach weddings! (It probably has something to do with the fact the I got married on the beach!=) I love the shot under the lattice walkway and my favorite is the shot of the bride on the stair way! Great perspective and lines! Beautiful wedding Christi!