Review Limelight Photography at WeddingWire

Monday, December 15, 2008

A thank you from Alexandra and Brice, 10/18/08

Hey Christi.

I want to thank you so much for the fantastic pictures! Our wedding was great and the pictures were even better. Everyone is amazed at how detailed and different they are. They are definitely not your typical, old school wedding pics! You took the time to capture what was most important to us and we will treasure the pictures forever! We didn't need a professional videographer (family recorded the ceremony) because the pictures were so extraordinary, they are much better than the video we may never watch. You are a great person to work with and an asset to Limelight Photo. Please let Rebecca and Michael know I said that!! I would hire you anytime to take personal photos of myself and my family! Also thank Bernadette for us! She was able to catch the different views and all the pictures came together so well. I received the extra pics from the office, no problem. We had fun working with you and wish you all the best in the future! Happy Holidays!!!
- Alex and Brice Ross


Man I love what I do and feel so honored to do something creative and fun, but nothing makes me happier than to know how much my clients love and cherish there wedding photos. After all it is one of the most important days in someone's life.
Thanks Alexandra and Brice for your kind words!!

Photobucket

No comments: