Review Limelight Photography at WeddingWire

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thank you from Samantha and Eric...and Mom! =) 11.29.2008

I absolutely LOVE what I do, and it is never more rewarding than when a client LOVES what I do too! After sharing the blog entry last night with Samantha, I received the following email from a very happy bride! I was delighted to also receive a note from Vanessa, the mother of the bride as well!


Sarah!!!!

The pictures are beyond anything I could have dreamed of, they are simply AMAZING!!!!!!! You are so talented! You made me feel so comfortable from the second you arrived. You captured little details that I didn't even know you had noticed. You and your assistant were so professional, but at the same time I felt like you guys were my friends. Pictures were the most important aspect to my entire wedding, because I knew I would be looking back at them for the rest of my life. The minute I saw Limelight, I knew I had to have them for my wedding. But YOU exceeded my expectations ten fold!!! Thank you again for everything!

Samantha Darrigo


Sarah
I just watched the slide show of Samantha and Eric's wedding--I am SO THRILLED!! What an amazing job you did!!!!! They are BEAUTIFUL!! I think it is everything and more that Samantha was looking for when she book Limelight photography! Truly inspirational!!! I can't wait to see all the photo's. I was just sharing your name today with a co-worker that is hoping to get married next summer--now I WILL definitely be sharing your name!! THANK YOU so much for making their day so unforgettable!!!!

Vanessa Darrigo

No comments: