Review Limelight Photography at WeddingWire

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Congratulations Jennifer and Sean!

Jennifer and Sean are planning their May 24th, 2009 wedding at Avila in Tampa! I am looking forward to their wedding as Avila is a beautiful venue and Jennifer and Sean are a very loving and fun couple to work with! We had a great time at Honeymoon Island for their Engagement Session as I had them crawling through trees, playing volleyball, swinging and climbing on the rocks! They were up for anything and I can't wait for their wedding day!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. The one on the bench and in the tree with arms & legs out are two of my favorites as they capture Sean and Jenn's comfortable and playful nature. I also love the two last photos. They're all beautiful!