Review Limelight Photography at WeddingWire

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Congratulations Lee-Anne and Collin!

I am in love with my bride and groom Lee-Anne and Collin. They are from London and have the most adorable accents! As Lee-Anne would say - they are a lovely couple! Everything about their wedding was lovely. And after spending some time with them I was picking up their phrases and suddenly I could not saying how lovely everything was! The weather was perfect for their holiday all the way from England. The ceremony was on the beach and the reception was at the Don Cesar. Here are a few of my favorites.




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful wedding Rebecca! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the last shot! The couple is perfectly framed behind the reeds and the hotel in the background is just gorgeous! =)

Anonymous said...

Rebecca!

I am so happy with the beautiful photo's you have taken. Oh my god they are truly amazing.

Thank you

Lee-Anne x