Review Limelight Photography at WeddingWire

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Valerie and Ryan ~ The Renaissance Vinoy ~ St. Petersburg, FL. ~

I met Valerie and Ryan back in August when they were in town for her brother's wedding, and I knew right when I met them that I was going to enjoy their wedding! They are so cute together and really genuine people that I felt like I already knew them! Their wedding day was held in the fabulous Vinoy Tea Garden with a reception following in the Sunset Ballroom. The couple lives and works in Washington D.C., so while it was a homecoming wedding for Valerie, Ryan's parents made the trip all the way from Thailand to be with their son on his big day. It was so great to be a part of such a special day for this bride and groom ~ and their families!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket










2 comments:

Rebecca Zoumberos said...

Sarah - as always gorgeous!!!! My fav is the one in front of the Vinoy! Beautiful light from behind!

Christi Curtis said...

Beautiful Work Sarah! I love them all