Review Limelight Photography at WeddingWire

Friday, April 10, 2009

Congratulations Sara and Juan!

I met this wonderful couple in Balwin Park in Orlando. It was so exciting to shoot in a new place, we had so much fun walking around this beautiful little town. I have to share the proposal story, it is one of the best! Juan proposed to Sara in Balwin park as she was running through the finish line of a triathlon they had both just participated in. How great is that and it was all caught on film... while we were doing the engagement session we stopped in a bike shop and Sara found a poster that has the proposal picture on it!!
Sara and Juan are getting married in May at the Hilton Clearwater!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Val said...

Very creative...great pictures!!!

Rebecca Zoumberos said...

Breathtaking! What a beautiful couple and love story! You capture their personalities so well. I love her laugh! The one at night with the waterfall is just amazing. They are all FABULOUS!!!

Unknown said...

The last one is CLASSIC Sara! I love them all. I can't wait until the wedding. My best friend is all grown up... and beautiful as ever. I love you face!

Unique Event Design said...

A bike shop, how fitting!!!! Very creative! She has an unbelievable smile! Love the shot on the bench, they look so laid back!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Baldwin Park! Ever since I moved here I have wanted to shoot an engagement session here. There are so many cute places! I LOVE the shot with the lit up water fall. I run past it every morning! My favorite shot is through the bike wheel- totally clever! That shop is about two blocks from my new apartment! Great job! =)