Review Limelight Photography at WeddingWire

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Amanda and Thai are married!

Congratulations to Amanda and Thai! The couple was married in an intimate ceremony at Hyde Park United Methodist and followed with a beautiful reception held at Jackson's Bistro on Harbor Island. The couple's wedding was so sweet and I just loved the color and detail choices they made! Congratulations to the happy couple! =)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful as always! My hubby bought me the 16mm 2.8 nikon fisheye for Mothers Day! I only hope they look 1/2 as good as yours do!! God Bless J.Kay

Pawsitively Pictures said...

Not only do I love your photography as usual but I am totally digging their wedding cake!! Awesome job Rebecca :)