Review Limelight Photography at WeddingWire

Friday, May 1, 2009

Thank You from Joyela and Kenneth

I received this super sweet e-mail from Joyela after posting a sneak peek of her wedding:

Hi Rebecca!

How are you? Thank you for being and working at our wedding! Thanks for the compliments! Without your amazing skills and equipment, I wouldn't be as fabulous! You make me look like a celeb and perfection in every shot! I don't know how the heck you do it!

I can't tell you how many positive comments I have received from guests and family members who were so ASTOUNDED at your creativity, professionalism and your willingness to go above and beyond for the SHOT! Ken and I have said it a million times since Sunday. We are both so happy to have hired you & Michael! We truly hired and assembled the best photo and video team around!

Thanks for sending the images over. We are completely teased and excited from your sneak peek and cannot wait to see EVERYTHING! The photos are so hot and just breathtaking! AAAAH!

God Bless,
Joyela*

No comments: