Review Limelight Photography at WeddingWire

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ann and Bobby are married at The Royal St. Cloud Golf Links!

I had the pleasure of working with Ann and Bobby during their wedding at the Royal St. Cloud Golf Links. The couple lives in Tennessee and hosted their wedding in their hometown of Orlando! It was a typical August afternoon with rain clouds looming, yet the skies cleared just in time for their beautiful outdoor ceremony. We were even graced with a beautiful rainbow during the bride and groom session! This couple was so sweet and I really enjoyed working with them! Best wishes to the happy couple!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


3 comments:

Rebecca Zoumberos said...

Beautiful Sarah! I love the golf cart with the rainbow. And the phone booth is so cute! I love all the details:) Great wedding!

Erica Shelton said...

Those are beautiful pictures! I agree with Rebecca, the phone booth is amazing. And I love the last picture too ;)

Unique Event Design said...

Gorgeous!! I sware that venue looks like Ireland or some other country!! The last picture is H-O-T!!