Review Limelight Photography at WeddingWire

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Nikki and Nate at The Don Vicente in Ybor City

Nikki and Nate had a beautiful wedding at The Don Vicente with a wonderful group of vendors.

Bridal Gown: Brides against Breast Cancer Event
Cake: A Piece of Cake
Caterer: Don Vicente
Entertainment: Josh with Inspire Entertainment
Event Planner: Tammy and Krissy Waterman from Special Moments
Flowers: Arrangement Florist
Hair: Diana Wolfram from Bleu Salon

I am so honored that I was chosen to capture the story of their wedding day! They chose to do a first look in an intimate setting, the bridal suite of the Don Vicente. I love the engraving on the wedding bands from a song..."I'll follow you into the dark" and all of the beautiful details and colors, every detail was so well thought out... it was a wonderful day!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I love this shot... we lost Nikki in the dress as she was trying to get on the bed!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

Krissy and Tammy Special Moments said...

Amazing pictures!! Completely worth the wait!

Whitney said...

Christi these are amazing as always! I love, love, love the one where he's wiping her tears with the kleenex. Perfect job catching that on film!! It sounds like Kirby wrote this... weird!

Rebecca Zoumberos said...

Christi these are AMAZING! LOVE all of them:)

Anonymous said...

Love the bed shots! Not only do these pictures have personality but they are timeless.

Nikki said...

Christi these turned out beautiful! I can't wait to see the rest of them!! There is one correction though...my hair was done by Diana Wolfram from Bleu Salon in Brandon. I changed hairstylist at the last minute! You were soo wonderful to work with...thanks for everything!

Sonsie said...

Wonderful job!! You captured their love beautifully and I can't wait to see them all!!

JUDY said...

Nikki, these pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!!! You look amazing! I'm so happy for the two of you!