Review Limelight Photography at WeddingWire

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Brian and Brittany are Engaged!! E-session at Firefighter Museum in Tampa and UT

I had so much fun with Brittany and Brian, Brian is a firefighter so we were able to shoot in the old Firefighter Museum in downtown Tampa. I loved the old, old Fire engine and the brick wall. We ended the session with some night shots at UT.
Here are some of my Favorites...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Wonderful! Ellen/Mom

Anonymous said...

I love them!!! Thank you Christi!!!

Brittany

Christi Curtis said...

Your welcome Brittany, I had so much fun with you guys and I look forward to your wedding day!
Christi