Review Limelight Photography at WeddingWire

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Carissa and Paul are Married at the Rusty Pelican!

Carissa and Paul were married at the Rusty Pelican in a beautiful waterside ceremony! This couple was so awesome to work with! Carissa was stunning in her vintage style wedding gown and was just glowing! Paul chose a modern tux with a vest and no jacket, which was a wonderful touch! I had so much fun with them and I had so many favorites that I had a hard time choosing which images to post!

One of my favorite moments from their wedding is when I finished Carissa's portraits and led her to her awaiting bridesmaids and family. When they all turned around to see her - the expressions on their faces were priceless!!!

Best wishes to the happy couple!


















































1 comment:

Christi Curtis said...

These are all so beautful!! My favorite is the one with the lantern in focus and the bride and groom kissing!