Review Limelight Photography at WeddingWire

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

E-session with Jayme and Greg in Sarasota, FL

I met up with Jayme and Greg in Sarasota last week, they were great and braved the cold, windy weather! Jayme and Greg will be married next month at the beautiful Ca D'Zan Ringling mansion.
Here are a few of my favorites from our session.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Whitney said...

I like the ones where they're sitting in front of the brick wall. I love her whole outfit, especially her boots!!

Rebecca Zoumberos said...

I love them all my fav is the first set of two black and white portraits.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful session Christi! My favorite shots are against the wall with the shadows from the tree. Very dramatic! I also LOVE the shot with the couple sitting against the brick wall! Great job!