Review Limelight Photography at WeddingWire

Friday, April 9, 2010

Jayme and Greg are married at the Ca D'Zan Mansion at Ringling Museum in Sarasota, FL

Jayme and Greg had a seaside ceremony at the beautiful Ca D'Zan Mansion in Sarasota. Although it was an unusually cold Florida day, it made for a wonderful setting for their ceremony and pictures. I am so happy that I was able to be a part of this wonderful couple's wedding day.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love this shot that Bernadette captured of all the guys!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christi ~ what a stunning location and really beautiful couple! I love the dress shot and the shot of the groom next to the banyan tree! My favorite is the last shot with the sunset colors behind the couple! Great work!