Review Limelight Photography at WeddingWire

Monday, May 17, 2010

Amy and Brad are Married at the Sanibel Harbour Resort and Spa!

Amy and Brad flew in from the Windy City to have their wedding in beautiful sunny Florida! I had an amazing time working with this couple and their wonderful families! I grew up in the Mid West as well and during the getting ready process with Amy I discovered that I went to middle school with one of Amy's closest friends! Kelly thought she recognized me and it suddenly hit me that we knew each other! =) What a small world! Amy and Brad were so kind and gracious and so in love with one another! Their wedding was a breeze to shoot and I had a great time with the couple! Best of luck to the newlyweds!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Rebecca Zoumberos said...

Beautiful!!!!

Christi Curtis said...

Beautiful wedding Sarah!! WOW love them all!