Review Limelight Photography at WeddingWire

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Surprise!!!! Birthday Party For My 'Maga'!

This was such a special event to my family and me. I will honestly remember this very, very special party for the rest of my life. My grandma helped to raise me while my dad was in college and my mom was working full time so I have a very special bond with her. I was so close to her I would confuse ‘grandma’ with ‘mom.’ It came out as ‘maga’ and the name stuck ever since! Maga’s health has been very poor for the last seven months and this party was the first time I have seen glimpses of maga’s fiery and spunky personality for a long time. Thank you so much to amazing and fabulous friends who helped make this party possible!

Matt and Amanda from MMD Events made our party beautiful with flowers, lounge furniture, draping and uplighting.
Tony, Doug and Jaime from Grant Hemond entertained us with great music.
Michael from Life Long Studios captured all of the moments with his camera!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



**All photographs captured by Life Long Studios**

No comments: