Review Limelight Photography at WeddingWire

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Real Wedding: Calli + Lance at the Don Cesar Beach Resort

Calli and Lance were married in the courtyard of the Don Cesar Beach Resort. The weather was perfect and spirits were high! I love the hand painted parasols Calli and her bridesmaids created. So much fun:) No detail was overlooked from the bride and groom's initials monogrammed on the pink aisle runner to Calli's bouquet which had a piece of the dress from Calli's grandmother wrapped around the neck of the bouquet. Congratulations to this beautiful couple!

Calli and Lance's Love Story: We met in Charlotte, NC. Lance was a bartender at a well known seafood restaurant that my parents frequented often for oysters. I only went to the restaurant when I came home from medical school; about every 4 to 6 months. One time when I was home Lance asked my family if he could meet us at our favorite sushi restaurant. We went out after and played pool all night at a local bar. 2 months later I moved to Morristown, NJ for my pediatric residency for 3 years. Within 2 weeks lance called me and said he was moving from NC to NJ to come be with me. He dropped everything in Charlotte for me and moved to NJ. we got engaged one year later! And the rest is history...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A special thank you to our friends that helped to make this wedding so FABULOUS!
Bridesmaid Dresses ~ Coren Moore, available at The Dressing Room
Catering, Ceremony and Reception ~ Don Cesar Beach Resort
Cupcakes ~ Key Lime Eats
DJ ~ Inspire Entertainment
Hair and Makeup ~ Epoch Salon Studio
Lounge Furniture ~ Room Service by AFR
Uplighting ~ Inspire Entertainment
Wedding Planner ~ Cheers! Events



Photobucket

No comments: