Review Limelight Photography at WeddingWire

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Colleen and Jared are Married; Reception at the beautiful Vinoy in St. Petersburg

I received a wonderful Thank You e-mail from Colleen and Jared this weekend. I have to share it with some of my favorites from their wedding in June. It was so beautiful and well thought out to every last detail. Colleen and Jared were so wonderful to work with, I am so happy that I was able to capture this special day for a very sweet and special couple!!

Christi,
The pictures are amazing! Jared and I are so happy. We can not thank you enough. We can't wait to order our wedding album. Thank you for making our wedding something that we will never forget and something we will always remember through the amazing images that you captured. Thank you again!

Colleen & Jared

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: