Review Limelight Photography at WeddingWire

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Congratulations Courtney and Nelson: E-session in St. Augustine, FL

I had a blast with this beautiful couple in St. Augustine!! I could have spent all day shooting here, as soon as I met up with Courtney and Nelson a storm rolled through and we waited it out hoping it would pass... The storm passed and the weather held up for our session!
Courtney and Nelson will be getting Married in December at the Casa Feliz Historic Home!!

It was really hard to pick my favorites... I had so many:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

Rebecca Zoumberos said...

Beautiful, romantic and CREATIVE. LOVE them Christi!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous session Christi! St. Augustine is one of my favorite places to shoot and you captured the location and the couple beautifully! I LOVE the last shot...great perspective! I also love the pics highlighting Courtney's cowboy boots! Great work! =)