Review Limelight Photography at WeddingWire

Monday, November 15, 2010

Wonderful Thank You Note!!

Yesterday I received this fantastic E-mail from a wonderful bride and groom. WOW what a thank you note!!

Hi Christie,

I have been meaning to get this email to you for a while but after the wedding things are almost as hectic as before the event.

Glenn and I wanted to let you know how thrilled we were with the photos of the wedding. They are absolutely stunning!! It's always hard to know if the vision I had was communicated well to the person who is creating it and you surpassed my expectations. Not only was it everything we wanted but the service you and the Limelight team provided were superb. You were friendly, attentive, complimentary, creative, the list goes on and on. I would highly recommend your services to anyone who needs them. Thanks for making our special day even more memorable.

The photos are gorgeous!! We have forwarded the link to everyone who's email addresses we have and they can't stop talking about how beautiful they are. It really is as if you are reliving the moment again. You not only captured the activities but the mood and feel of the moments. We LOVE them.

I have sent thank you notes to my vendors and included a picture or two for them to see as a sample. In the note I mentioned if they wanted copies to use for promotional purposes, to please contact Limelight Photography at 813-926-4290. I don't know if you would want to publish these but if you do, I would be grateful for you to let us know so we can see the it in the publication.


Thanks again,
Rachel and Glenn
Photobucket

No comments: