Review Limelight Photography at WeddingWire

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Real Wedding: Marisa + Michael at the Rusty Pelican in Tampa, FL!

Marisa and Michael were married in a beautiful ceremony at the Rusty Pelican in Tampa, FL! I loved working with this couple and their friends and family! They are so sweet together and so much in love that it was a pleasure to capture their joy on their wedding day!

Mike has an adorable daughter named Haylee, who was the flower girl in the wedding. It was so sweet to see how much Haylee loves her dad and Marisa! They make a beautiful new family. =)

When we asked Marisa why her and Mike are in love ~ I thought what she wrote was so genuine and loving that I had to share!

"I'm in love with Mike because he is sweet and loving and most importantly he is a kind Christian man. Furthermore, Mike loves me unconditionally despite all my shortcomings - he loves me and accepts me for the person I am and wants to spend the rest of his life together with me achieving our life long goals, dreams and trying to bring Glory to God through it all."

Congratulations to the newlyweds!

A special thanks to the many amazing vendors that helped make Marisa and Mike's big day a success!

DJ - Grant Hemond and Associates - Rob Vollmar
Cake - Chantilly Cakes
Florist - Fish Hawk
Hair/Makeup - Michele Renee
Videographer - Steven Kyle Pro
Photobooth - Shutterbooth

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



No comments: