Review Limelight Photography at WeddingWire

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Michelle and Peter | The Casa Monica | St. Augustine Wedding Photographer

Michelle and Peter were a joy to work with and I love the story of how they met,

Michelle says... We met on a blind date at Pete's favorite bar downtown in SOHO- Spring Lounge. He calls it "Sharky's." I remember walking in, seeing him for the first time and thinking "Wow this guy is actually really cute and TALL." I was pleasantly surprised. We had so much in common.

We spent about 6 hours together and bounced from place to place all night in NYC. I even met some of his friends. I remember not wanting it to end.

Our first real dinner date was at Hudson Cafeteria where we both ordered the Lobster Mac and Cheese. My order had about 10 pieces of Huge lobster. His had only 2! I liked him so much I split mine with him. To this day he still eats ALL my leftovers :))

Peter says... I met Michelle on a blind date. I was thoroughly impressed when a 5 foot 9 knockout walked through the door. Michelle and I hit it off from the start sharing very similar interests. She seemed very laid back and unpretentious which can be a rare commodity in NYC. I remember being relieved that she did not mind the bar because Sharky’s is a bit of a dive. I was so nervous the whole time because I had brought this beautiful girl to such a seedy place.

We hung out for most of the night talking and sharing drinks without missing a beat. She made a really great first impression; it was almost like we had been friends for years.

At the end of the night we met up with a few of my friends and I remember telling one of my buddies, “I really like this girl I could see myself spending the rest of my life with her”.

Our first real date was at the Hudson Cafeteria on 58th street. The dinner went off without a hitch. We continued the night with a few after dinner drinks . We spent the next few hours sitting by the bar making fun of some nutcase in shiny silver pants who was bothering other couples on the dance floor. I loved her sense of humor and she was a lot of fun to be around. From that night on we were almost inseparable and a year and a half later I asked her to be my wife.

Photobucket

Thank you to the fabulous vendors that made this wedding a beautiful success!


Band: KTG Entertainment
Cake: Heavenly Cheescakes
Church: Cathedral of the Basilica
Event Planner: With this Ring
Florist: Rachel Casey Designs
Invitations: Paper Dance
Reception: Casa Monica
Videographer: Forever Moments Video Production



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comment:

Erin Johnson said...

LOVE this couple and love these pictures!!! So great to work with you all again, I can't wait to see more!