Review Limelight Photography at WeddingWire

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Heather and Jay Step Into the Limelight | The Dali Museum | St. Petersburg Wedding Photography

This sweet fun loving couple picked one of the best venue's to celebrate their marriage. Friends and family gathered to celebrate this day at the Dali Museum in St. Petersburg, FL. Everyone had such a blast! Congratulations Heather and Jay :)

Thanks to Tara with The Link Event Professionals!

A little on how they met :)

Heather's Version:


It was a Thursday night with not a lot going on in Stuart, FL. My friends and I decided to go out for a quick bite and some drinks at Mulligans (the local beach bar & grill). Myself and about 4 others showed up and the place was packed. A friend was already there and got up from his seat so that I could sit down. I did and it just so happened that a very cute young man was sitting beside me. I noticed that he was watching baseball with 2 other guys and wasn't talking much. Ah, the "perfect, non-threatening" seat.

As the night went on, I was having fun with my friends and overheard the cute young man ask for a cup from the bartender as he took out his dip. I glared at him with a look of digust to which he replied, "Don't worry sweetheart, I wont spit in front of you". I rolled my eyes, giggled and turned back around in my seat. I then, immediately, told my friend just how cute I thought he was. Of course, she started to talk to him.

Thankfully he is a Rays fan (because that is very important!). "What's your favorite team?", she aksed. He answered the Rays just as I took a sip of my drink. I was so excited at his answer, I turned towards him and without containing myself (or drink), I spit beer all over him! I couldn't stop laughing as he wiped his face, now giving me a look of disgust, and said "Perfect, now you HAVE to talk to me!".

We did the rest of the night, and he hasn't stopped talking since (haha)...and the rest is history.

Jay's Version:

It was a Thursday and I was in Stuart for work. A couple of friends from work and I went to Downtown Jensen Beach which was having the art fest that night. The college world series was going on and I didn't care where we went as long as I could see the game. Dinner ended but the game still played on. On our way back to the truck we passed a little beach bar on the corner with the game on. Not wanting to miss anything, I suggested we pull up the three stools at the end and have a night cap and catch the rest of the game.

A new group joined the bar and I was excited to see the tall balding guy get up and relinquish his chair to a much cuter girl. To be honest, that's all I noticed, the game was too good to give any attention to her at the moment. I listened as she joked with the guys that were with her. I found myself laughing and beginning to eavesdrop a bit more as the game came to an end. At this point I knew I should talk to her, but was not quite sure if she was dating one of those guys. I definitely didn't need a black eye the night before business meetings. One more drink then we were headed home. Pulled out the ol' Copenhagen and politely procured a cup from the bar tender who not so descreetly called across the bar if I was going to use it as a spittoon. Thoroughly ashamed I nodded and noticed the cute girl burning a hole in the side of my head. Remembering my mothers advice "Never spit, scratch, or cuss in front of a Lady," I assured the young lady I would do her no such disgrace. Her rolling eyes told me the damage was done.

As her friend so subtly began to chat me up the topic of my favorite baseball team came up. As I answered I was met with a shower of Yuengling and a hardy swat to the arm. Love at first Spat.

The rest of the night she was able to imbibe without sharing and little by little I began to realize that this wasn't going to be the last time I saw the cute girl who saddled up next to me at the bar that night.


PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



No comments: