Review Limelight Photography at WeddingWire

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Jenn and Jeff Featured in the Limelight | Tampa Museum of Art | Tampa, Florida Wedding Photography

Jenn and Jeff were such a delight to photograph on their amazing wedding day!  The couple said I Do at St. John's Episcopal Church and celebrated with their friends and family at the Tampa Museum of Art.  This couple's love for one another was so fun to capture and it was so easy to see why they are a perfect match!  What they shared with me about why they are in love was SO sweet that I had to post it here.

Jenn: 
"I am marrying the once in a lifetime love of my life, then man of my dreams, my best friend, the person who truly knows me inside and out, makes me laugh till I cry, makes me smile, has the most patience out of any man that exists, understands me, loves me,  makes my heart skip a beat, who teaches me something new every day-a true fairy tale love-one that has made me a better person and that gives me strength when I need it, a push when I need it, a-um take a breath and think about that before you say it, love of my life!   We share a bond that has grown into a magical forever love."


Jeff:
"Jenn is the amazing once in a lifetime love of my life and my best friend.  She is the most amazing, loving, sweetest, thoughtful woman who has taught me how to love and the importance of family and giving to others, she makes me a better person, she gives me strength and confidence and makes me feel like I can conquer the world, a great sense of humor who has taught me to laugh at myself, she has softened up my rough edges and shown me how to express my emotions, and she can light up a room with her contagious personality.  She works very hard and plays hard and taught me how to live each day to the fullest.  She challenges me and keeps me on my toes, she comforts me when I need it, she is always teaching me something new, she is my rock, best friend, role model, and love of my life.  Jenn has my heart and I absolutely melt when she smiles at me.  We share a one of a kind ever lasting love.  I am the luckiest guy in the world!"

Congratulations to the newlyweds! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your special day!  

Jenn and Jeff worked with a fabulous team of vendors to make their wedding day a success! 

Caterer ~ Mise En Place 
Hair and Make-up Stylist ~ Lili Weddings 
Invitations ~ Inviting Business
Reception Venue ~ Tampa Museum of Art 
Videographer ~ VH Video 
Wedding Gown ~ Brides by Demetrios
Bridesmaid Dresses ~ Cathy's Bridal
Jr. Bridesmaid Dresses ~ Bridals by Something Special   




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

For more information about Limelight Photography please visit: www.stepintothelimelight.com

No comments: