Review Limelight Photography at WeddingWire

Friday, April 11, 2008

Gratitude from Jenn and Troy

Jennifer and Troy are so appreciative of my work and it just makes me love what I do all that much more! Jenn was kind enough to write in a thank you letter:

I just wanted to tell you both how absolutely blown away we are at looking at these pictures. It was everything I had dreamed about and knew was possible. We appreciate them so much and have been raving about you to everyone we know. Troy and I are sorting through them again to pick out our favorite. I will let you know ASAP. But we really wanted to thank you for the lovely three cards of us, the disc, and just taking the time to do our pictures. We are so fortunate to have you all working for our wedding and I can not wait for the big day!

God Bless,
Jenn

Here are a few favorites from their session.





No comments: