Review Limelight Photography at WeddingWire

Friday, June 20, 2008

NYC Times Square Model Shoot

Here are the images Ela and I shot in Times Square last month for our model shoot with Kate and Justin. Kate sent us a sweet thank you note.

Hi Rebecca,

We were so busy and didn't get to see the NYC photos until at this moment. OMG, they are 1000% AWESOME! I didn't even wear make-up or do my hair but the pictures are just GORGEOUS! Justin LOVES them as well! You guys are SO SO SO TALENTED! All my guests, friends and families ABSOLUTELY LOVED OUR WEDDING PHOTOS! I hear from them every day with so much praise about you guys - recommending you guys to every one of them - hope you don't mind! =)

With lots of love,

Kate & Justin

p.s.: The gift reprints are so fantastic too!













3 comments:

Kara Pennington Photography said...

Gorgeous!!! Love all the fisheye shots! :)

Dawnieb84@aol.com said...

Amazing!!! These are just great!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I am still jealous! =)