Review Limelight Photography at WeddingWire

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fan Mail from Lindsey and David

Lindsey and David are all over our blog lately!

Lindsey just wrote me the SWEETEST e-mail and made me cry! This is the end of the really busy part of wedding season. We are all a little tired and looking forward to Thanksgiving break and spending time with our families. Yes, we are all a little stressed out making sure we keep our quality superb and keep our promises on turn-around times. Hearing things like this from Lindsey makes EVERYTHING totally worth it!

Hi, Rebecca!!

Dave and I absolutely LOVE the pictures!!!! Everyone who has seen them raves at how phenomenal they are. People that barely know us have gotten the collages.net link from wedding guests and have been e-mailing us to let us know how great the pictures are. We have a good number of friends who will probably be engaged here in the next 6 months to a year and they are all saying they want to contact you for their photography.

But on a more personal note, I adore them. I cry when I watch the slideshow! The pictures are more than I ever could have asked for. The way you captured every moment and every facial expression- even on my mom and maid of honor. I’m just so happy that I will have these to commemorate such a wonderful day! And the timing is so good! Christmas presents for everyone! Haha!

If you ever have a free weekend PLEASE let us know! We’d love to take you and Michael out for a drink! Thank you again!

Lindsey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet...it makes it all worth it! =)