Review Limelight Photography at WeddingWire

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Love is in the air!

I love that Limelight has been getting so much LOVE lately! This truly is the best part of what we do ~ there is nothing better!

I received a sweet thank you note from Laura and Doug! You can see my favorite shots from their engagement session at Fort De Soto below!

Sarah,
WE LOVE THE PICTURES!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! You are an amazing artist and wonderful person to work with. We had such a marvelous time at our shoot. You have truly captured us as a couple and are a joy to work with. I am terribly picky about photos of myself, but I love the pictures. We are looking forward to seeing the rest of the photos and for the wedding. Again, thank you!
Sincerely,
Laura & Doug

No comments: