Review Limelight Photography at WeddingWire

Friday, October 28, 2011

Lindsay and Jordan Step into the Limelight | Don Cesar Hotel, St. Pete | St. Pete Wedding Photographer

Lindsay and Jordan began their wedding weekend with an elegant rehearsal dinner at the Sea Porch Cafe. This adorable sign is a custom gift given by Confetti Events and created by Dreaming Giggles.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The wonderful Vendors that we worked with:
Ceremony and Reception Venue: Don Cesar Hotel, St. Pete Beach
Day of Stationery {Tent cards, table numbers, reserved signs, hamburger wrappers, signs the couple held, and bride & groom place cards}: Seaside Invitations
Florist, Linens and Lighting: conceptBAIT
Hairstyling ~ Michele (Withers) Galletto of Platinum Salon
Linens: Connie Duglin
Makeup: Jess Waldrop
Officiant: Tampa Bay Wedding Officiants
Photo Booth: Shutterbooth
Videographer: Viola Cinematic
Wedding Coordinator: Confetti Events & Weddings
Wedding Gown: Anglo Couture


Photobucket
It all started in fall of 2003. I was a junior in highschool and Jordan was a senior. I had just turned 16 and got a job at publix where Jordan had already been working. I began working with Jordan, and instantly I knew he was one of a kind. Everytime he would talk to me.. I would blush and get severe butterflies in my stomach. There was something very special about him that was unlike anyone else I have ever met in my life. We started talking on the phone at first but I really wanted him to take me on a date. He always told me he was too busy. I was getting really frustrated, because I really wanted to go on a date with him. Finally after a couple of weeks of chasing him like a puppy he gave in and asked me out to the movies. Our first date he took me to Chilis and to a movie. It was so much fun after the movie he decided to take me to meet his parents on the first date... Talk about instant stomach ache.. I was never so nervous in my life. I thought to myself he must like me if he is already taking me to meet the parents. We had a wonderful first date and I told myself that if a guy doesn't kiss you on the first date hes a keeper. :) A couple days later on 10-8-03 he asked me to be his girlfriend. I of course said yes :) and the rest is history. We have been together ever since. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love him with all my heart and I can't wait to spend forever with him. He is everything I could of ever dreamed of in a man and more!!

Jess Waldrop knew the day she heard from Lindsay that she was going to be a blast to work with! She loves having fun and it shows from her makeup style to her wedding gown and impeccable choice of wedding vendors! Most of the makeup we used were M.A.C Cosmetics. "I absolutely loved working with Lindsay and her amazing family and friends!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lindsay and Jordan shared a special moment before the ceremony where they could talk to each and hold hands but could not see each other.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lindsay and Jordan stepped: Back in the Limelight! for a fashion photo-shoot the day after the wedding and were able to create some amazing images that we would just not have time for on the day of the wedding.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: