Review Limelight Photography at WeddingWire

Friday, May 2, 2008

Kudos from Kim and Adam

Whenever we have a heartfelt thank you it just makes my whole day!!! Ela and I worked together to capture the images for Kim and Adam's wedding day at the Marco Beach Resort. Here is a recent e-mail we received from Kim.

Hi Rebecca,

Adam and I have received the CDs as well as looked at the pictures in the blog, and WE LOVE THEM! I cannot thank you and Ela enough for capturing our wedding day so beautifully. Everyone that has viewed our pictures has been blown away -- they have been extremely impressed with the work of you and Ela.

Adam and I really enjoyed working with you and Ela, and I would not hesitate to provide a glowing recommendation of Limelight to anyone looking for a photographer (and I will).

Thank you again!
Kim (and Adam)

No comments: